If you heard the word “Coaching”, what would come to your mind?
I must confess before I understood and studied Coaching, I used to associate it with get-rich-quick scams, airy-fairy people, magical promises and woo-woo theories…
I wrote a blog post on the topic where I explain What Coaching really is. I encourage you to read it.
In short, Coaching is one of the most powerful tools for Personal and Business Transformation.
Who benefits from Coaching?
Let me be upfront, very few people truly benefit from Coaching.
The rare ones that do are unique individuals with a genuine desire to live a life driven by personal values, meaning, and purpose. However, and most importantly, those who are suitable for Coaching are committed to go beyond desire and are willing to invest resources and achieve goals.
In the past, my clients who got the best outcomes from Coaching with me displayed more than one of the following traits or mindset:
- Willingness to change, challenge the status-quo and learn
- Strong desire to move towards a vision and implement ideas
- Open-mindedness and willingness to growth (growth mindset)
- Coachability (some people can experience success, but be very set in their ways)
- Dedication to finding, nurturing and mastering inherited abilities
- Entrepreneurial with a passion for business (you may not know this yet)
- Positive mindset (naturally optimistic)
- Collaborative (work with others to achieve their goals)
- The desire to give back to your community.
I only work with those who fit the description above. No exceptions.
About The Results Only Coaching (The ROC) Program
In a nutshell, the goal of the program is to create breakthrough change where it is most needed.
This is an NO-FLUFF, NO B.S. program designed for people who are serious about taking action.
We will work together so you:
Know what you want & Achieve what you want – faster than you could on your own.
What do we work on?
- Clarity and purpose: understanding what you really want to achieve and identifying the critical barriers between where you are and where you ultimately want to be
- Unpacking your value: uncovering the unique value you bring to the world and the hidden opportunities available to you. We will assess your skills, knowledge, networks, natural strengths and abilities
- Strategic Thinking: we will explore how to leverage what you currently have to get where you want to be, faster…
- Strategic Action: we will collaborate on creating an executable, and smart, plan of action
- Clear deliverables and Results: I’ll hold you accountable for generating the results that are best for you and on delivering what you have promised to yourself
- Review and improve the process: The process of reviewing and improving will teach you valuable lessons about yourself and will show you ways to become self-sufficient, in other words, to coach yourself.
How long does it take?
The length of the program will vary according to the individual. Typically, it ranges from 6 to 12 months.
How is Coaching with me different?
I developed a methodology which delivers results consistently.
My approach is unique because:
1. It is Purpose-driven…
I am not promoting you will find your purpose in life or even that I believe every person have one. Instead, what I do is help you explore deeply ingrained values and beliefs and design strategies to achieve your goals from there.
This process is very transformational and it’s common for my clients to experience considerable boosts in motivation and creativity.
I know NO Jedi tricks, it’s experience and commitment that I offer.
2. It’s Results-oriented
My goal is to look for ways to help clients overcome real, or perceived, barriers in life and business so they can live the life they deserve, faster.
I only take on new clients if I am 100% sure I can help them get what they want – faster.
Trust me. I guarantee results.
3. It’s Strategic.
A strategist looks at all inputs that will be important to a business and distills them into the right solution for future success. – Stephen Gibbs.
I’d add, “all inputs that will be important in life and in business…”
Together, we will come up with a winning strategy, a winning game plan.
Why do you need a winning game plan? Because it creates a path you can follow. One that generates results faster than you are able to on your own.
Is “THE ROC” right for you?
Request a FREE 30-minute Discovery Call by filling the form bellow and let’s find out.